March 2022 badges - Cycling Climb and Swimming
Garmin has published the March challenges. Join them now in Garmin Connect.
New in this month: Nothing new yet. One challenge hasn't yet been released. It is a promotional step challenge for 400k steps for Starbucks. There is also some coming Tacx distance badges (10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 km cycling).
Three month challenges - Stage 1
Full month challenges
Join this challenge and climb 10,000 feet in elevation during cycling activities in March.
Join this challenge and record 30 miles of walking activities in March.
Join this challenge and record a total of four hours of strength activities in March.
Join this challenge and record 50 miles of running activities in March.
March Step Month
Join this challenge and record 300,000 steps in March.
Starbucks March Steps
Record 400,000 steps from March 1–March 31 to earn 150 Stars to be added to your Starbucks® Rewards account, redeemable for a free handcrafted beverage or food item of your choice at participating Starbucks stores. U.S. and Canada only. See Starbucks.com/rewards. Country: Canada, United States
Weekend and week challenges
Join this challenge and record a 3-mile walking activity from March 4-6.
March Weekend 5K
Join this challenge and record a 5-kilometer running activity from March 11-13.
March Swim Week
Join this challenge and record 1,000 meters of swimming activities from March 13-19.
March Ride to 200
Join this challenge and record 200 kilometers of cycling activities from March 6-19.
March Weekend 40K
Join this challenge and record a 40-kilometer cycling activity from March 25-27.
Other badges in March
- Noble Warrior Hero, Record an activity on International Women's Day (March 8) using your Captain Marvel watch. Note that this one requires a special watch. REPEATABLE
New standard badges
- 5 Tacx badges - Tacx 10K, 25K, 50K, 75K and 100K Ride. It is possible to use old Tacx activities for these badges. Just make an edit to the activity with the required distance and you will get the badge.
Web site updates
- Garminbadges Updater Chrome Browser extension released and updated - Easier way to update your badges in the database. Link to Chrome Web Store.
- 2022-02-28 - Added challenge Starbucks March Steps - Info
- 2022-03-01 - 5 new Tacx badges have been added. Bike 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 km with the Tecx app.