March 2021 badges - Enduro is a challenge badge in March!
All challenges published together with the images. Join them now in Garmin Connect.
The Enduro badge is finally here. It is changed to a challenge badge and it will just be for March. Crazy short time to prepare for such a feat.
Garmin has made some changes to the acces of data and I haven't fixed everything yet so everything will take a bit longer to get it up and running, but you can already now view all images and texts for the new challenges at https://garminbadges.com
Full month challenges
Join this challenge and record 80 hours of running activities in March.
March Step Month
Join this challenge and record 300,000 steps in March.
Join this challenge and record 50 miles of running activities in March.
March Joy Rides
Join this challenge and record 250 kilometers of cycling activities in March.
Join this challenge and record a 15-kilometer running activity in March.
March Weekend 5K
Join this challenge and record a 5-kilometer running activity from March 5-7.
March Weekend Walking
Join this challenge and record a 3-mile walking activity from March 12-14.
Join this challenge and record a total of 30 minutes of yoga activities from March 19-21.
March Weekend 40K
Join this challenge and record a 40-kilometer cycling activity from March 19-21.
Other badges in March
- March 1st - Korea's Independence Movement Day Run - Country setting: "Korea, Republic of". It got the type "Running" so it is most likely a running badge.
- Garmin has added the title and text for the "Garmin Run 2021", "Attend the Garmin Run 2021 and record 6K on March 7, 2021", but that race has been cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19. Link to Source.
- Garmin has made some changes to the access rights for several different files I'm using for the site so currently you can't see the metadata for badges and you can't update you earned/awarded badges. I'm working on a solution that hopefully works and will be released soon.
- Due to the access change I can't see all the updates as fast as before and the updates will be slower for a while. The new solution I'm working on will hopefully be even better than before the change and make the updates even faster.
- 2021-02-26 - Korea's Independence Movement Day Run is back and available in Garmin Connect.
- 2021-02-26 - The function "Add your badges" is up and running again. It is changed and will use your Garmin Connect to fetch the data. I will not store the login so you will need to write it on every update.