February 2021 badges - Yoga is here for real this time
All challenges are already available in Garmin Connect so head over there and join them. This time Garmin made them all available at once which I think is a good thing so you don't have to come back every week to join the new ones and risk missing any. There is also a yoga challenge. Not a very hard one, but a good start.
February Step Month
Join this challenge and record 280,000 steps in February.
February Joy Rides
Join this challenge and record 250 kilometers of cycling activities in February.
February Weekend 5K
Join this challenge and record a 5-kilometer running activity from February 5-7.
February Weekend Walking
February Weekend 40K
February Wind Down
Other badges in February
Year of the Ox
Be My Valentine
Share the Love
Badge for March 1st - Korea’s Independence Movement Day Run
Enduro badge update
The Enduro badge I announced last month has been removed by Garmin. They have removed both the description and image. The badge was never officially public so Garmin hasn't told us why it was removed. It was a crazy badge and it could be a health risk for some people to try to take it.
Web site updates
- I've updated the dropdowns and the username dropdown now got a search function since the number of usernames are getting very long. Thank you for using my web site.
- Sorting of badges also got an update. It broke when I added the start/launch date to all badges. Now they are sorted with time limited first in start date order and all the rest are sorted by name. In the future I will probably add custom sorting.
- The earned badges are sorted by the repeatable badges first since you can take them again and the rest in name order.
- The Enduro badge images is back again. The description is still removed.
- For the badge "Korea’s Independence Movement Day Run" you must change country to "Korea, Republic of".
- Garmin didn't updated the dates for the Valentine's badges so they were not available this year.
- The Chinese New Year's Eve badge wasn't available this year. It is the day before the Chinese New Year.